The Marcy Foldable Exercise Bike is a lightweight bike with the same technology as the bikes used in high end gyms, but it does not take up the space of a traditional exercise bike. The folding bike is easy to set up, and it is equipped with gripped pedals and a functional seat which includes various adjustments to fit the need of the customer. The Marcy Folding Bike is make with durable steel, which is long lasting and very durable. In addition, like the machines found in those high end gyms, this bike includes a computer display so you can easily track your progress while you exercise.
The compact, folding features of this bike truly makes it revolutionary and a game changer for home exercise equipment. It is perfect for small spaces, such as apartments or smaller homes. It saves on the often pricey fees of gym memberships, while you get a full workout at home. The Marcy Folding Bike is very easy to put together and is very well made. The lightweight design of this folding bike makes it easy to work out any time you please. With eight resistance levels for you, it allows you to start at a pace that works for you, and smoothly, yet gradually increase as you make progress in your exercise regiment.
Pros of the Marcy Foldable Bike:
1. The assembly takes approximately half an hour to 45 minutes to install. Virtually anyone can install this product in a time efficient manner.
2. The pedals of the bike are positioned so there is minimal discomfort while riding the bike. This makes it ideal for people with knee, hip, and back problems.
3. The price of the bike is great. At only approximately $117 on Amazon-com, the cost is a lot cheaper than traditional exercise equipment. This makes it perfect for those who watch their budget or want to work out without having to pay a costly gym membership.
4. The pedals run smoothly and are quiet. It allows for a pain-free workout with maximum results. In addition, it is good for when you live with other people, so you are not to disturb them during your workout.
5. The compact size allows you to put this bike anywhere in your home. When you are done, it is easy to fold up if and place in a corner or closet, if you choose to do so.
Cons of the Marcy Foldable Bike:
1. The bike is not recommend for people under 5’3 inches tall. The seat is unable to adjust to any lower and customers shorter than 5’3 may have trouble reaching the pedals.
2. The bike is only intended for light to moderate exercise. If you are a work out buff and plan on using it for vigorous exercises, this product may not be for you. Due to the lightweight nature of the product, vigorous exercise may cause the belt in this folding bike to wear down quicker or even snap
3. The seat tends to get uncomfortable, especially if using the product for a prolonged period of time. It is recommended to buy a padded seat cover in this case, which is an added expense.
4. There are no wheels on the bike, which means that it may be difficult to move from room to room, or to easily move to storage. The addition of wheels would make it less of a hassle to work out.
5. The sensors used for the computer screen aren’t very strong and may not work if you do not have a strong enough grip. In addition, the computer may be prone to malfunctions and may not be accurate in measuring your work out. It is recommended to track your work out in an alternate way.
All in all, the Marcy Folding Bike is a great product, especially if you want to save some money and live in a small space. If you are looking to do more hardcore workouts, this product is not recommended for you. However, if you are looking for something compact and lightweight for your home, this product is excellent for you. It is an excellent product for people with knee, hip, and back problems, however is not good if you are under 5’3 tall. You can buy your own Marcy Folding Bike for approximately $117 on Amazon.com